The products on this platform are printed, produced and shipped from a third-party distribution service named PRINTFUL (www.Printful.com)
Please reach out to us for any concerns, questions or issues with your order. If we're not able to assist, please see Printful's FAQ for further support. That can be reached at https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us
Below you may find answers to some of the more common questions. These have been pulled from Printful's suppor page are as follows:
You've spent a lot of time and effort to create the perfect design for your products—it's important that you and your customers know how to take care of them in the best way possible!
Printed apparel (direct-to-garment)
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design color options. We use high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly.
Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the DTG printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
Embroidered apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. You can use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but non-chlorine is the safer option.
If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery. Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
After washing, don't leave the clothing to soak or lie in a pile while wet. Don't wring out the embroidered items, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting.
If the garment needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth. You shouldn't wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.
Embroidered hats, backpacks, and shoes
Embroidered hats, backpacks, and shoes can be wiped clean with a damp cloth in the spots where it’s needed. If necessary, hats and shoes can be hand-washed cold. Don’t use brushes.
All three products can’t be machine-washed, bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, or dry-cleaned. Read the manufacturer label carefully for any other instructions.
How should I clean my hats?
The best way to clean your caps is to hand-wash them instead of placing them in a washing machine. This will help with retaining their shape and won't diminish the quality of the embroidered design.
We recommend you wash them with a mild detergent (not bleach), in lukewarm water. If there are any spots that require more attention, you can use a damp cloth, but don't use brushes.
You can also check with the manufacturer directly or search YouTube for other recommendations.
What if an order gets lost in the mail?
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. But no worries! We'll cover the costs of reprinting and shipping a replacement order for you.
We may ask for your help before doing that, like confirming with your customer that the shipping address was correct. It would also be good to double-check that your customer got in touch with the shipping carrier to try locating the lost order.
Keep in mind that if tracking information states an order was delivered but your customer thinks they haven't received it, we won't take responsibility and reship that order. In that case, any replacements would have to be at your expense.
You can check out our return policy for up-to-date details about reshipments.
Where are returns sent?
The return address of your store is by default Printful's, and is based on where your package was fulfilled:
- Packages sent out from our US and Mexico fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte facility: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- Packages sent out from our facility in Canada are returned to: Unit 3, 3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4 Canada.
- Packages sent out from our Latvian facilities are automatically returned to Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia.
- Packages sent out from our Spanish facility are automatically returned to Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Packages sent out from our UK facility are automatically returned to Antar 2, 1 Headway Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6PZ.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Australia are returned to: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (apparel orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (non-apparel orders, except for phone cases); 6 Axis Crescent, Dandenong South VIC 3175, Australia(phone cases).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Japan are returned to: Komiyaji 817-3, Shinwamachi, Amakusa, Kumamoto prefecture, 863-0101 Japan (apparel orders); Ibe 15, Kunogi, Nakanoto, Kashima, Ishikawa prefecture, Japan 929-1801 (non-apparel orders).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Brazil are returned to: Rodovia Santos Dumont, 4791 (Antigo KM 3,5), Armazém 111, Galpão 02, Empreendimento Caxias Park. Parque Paulista. CEP 25251-460. Duque de Caxias - RJ, Brasil
Once a return package reaches our facility, we’ll notify you via email. Based on the reason for the return, we'll decide what the next steps should be. Check out our return policy for more info.